Monday, November 17, 2008

Cracking up

So I broke a rib or two... or something... last Friday.

Here are the most common questions I've been asked, and their answers:

1. How? Playing with the cat. I crunched into a chair with my ribcage.
2. Did you go to the hospital? No. With a thousand dollar deductible, I would want my money's worth. I did check with some friends in the medical profession, and they verified that... well, there's nothing that can be done for that.

In the meantime, I've been spending more time online.

I ran across these Ellen clips from Halloween. I'm not sure if it's Laugh Therapy, or Laugh Destruction.... I can't help but laugh, but YEOW!!! It really hurt. Still.... I AM supposed to be taking deep breaths.

Tylenol and Ellen- my choice for healthier living.

Enjoy.

And, drop a line if you're reading this cuz hearing from you is some of the best medicine!





1 comments:

Eljabo said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your poor ribs...but at least it's a fun story!

What if you had just been playing football or tripped on a banana peel? Way less exciting!