Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am not the Cookie Monster


Cookie Coma!


no-bakes, specifically

been hungry all day





way hungry & eating everything I can cook, thaw, unearth from a drawer or find in a ziplock lying in state under some magazines in an old basket (yes, I write of FORGOTTEN HUNTING SUPPLIES- Hershey Miniatures- from way back in rifle season- or, as you may call it, "December")

Oh, and I ate a block of baking chocolate. Yes I did!

Now, the suffering.

The no-bakes put me over the edge, just after the orange juice.

I think I accidentally doubled the sugar. I can never remember the recipe.

All of this to tell you that, as I climbed into bed to sleep it off, I hit play on my music player device.

A book on tape... my attempt at redemption.

A People's History of the United States.

IF you are like me and don't/didn't know who Howard Zinn is,
CHECK HIM OUT

Netflix introduced me to him the other day when
You Can't Be Neutral On A Moving Train
was waiting for me in my mailbox

0 comments: